- First, you need to be registered with the FFWD website. You can do that at their “Register” link. (You can use this registration again in future, so should not ever need to repeat this step). They might send you a confirmation email which you'll need to click a link from to verify your email.
- Once you have submitted your registration, make sure you are logged-in to their website (you probably will be, but just in case you are not, you can use their “Login” link.)
- Then go to their “Best of Calgary” link.
- For each section of the survey (the sections are listed in big text at the bottom of the page) you will need to click the "disclosure triangle" to the left of the section title to reveal the questions.
- For questions that have multiple choices, click the small square box beside the word “Other”, then put your answer in the wide rectangular text box. For questions with just a text box, just put your answer in the text box
- Finally, submit your survey answers with the button at the bottom.
- Explanations of my choices for FFWD’s Best of Calgary survey.
- How I’m voting in the FFWD Best of Calgary survey.
- Don’t vote for me (but please vote for me).