This month's lucky contestant is Haitian president Jean-Bertrand Aristide. He's won a free
- Democracy Now, special coverage:
- AlterNet: U.S.-Sponsored Regime Change in Haiti
- BBC: Aristide accuses America of coup
- News.com.au: US troops 'made Aristide leave'
- CBC: Aristide accuses U.S. of coup d'etat
- Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin: Statement by the Prime Minister
- Christian Science Monitor: Round 2 for US nation-building in Haiti
- New York Daily News: Kerry's Haiti jab: Faults Bush and says he'd send U.S. troops
- Mercury News / Miami Herald: Ousted Haitian President Aristide claims he was "kidnapped"
- CNN: U.N. to send peacekeepers to Haiti
- Metafilter: Aristide Says He Was Kidnapped